Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter 2017......

We started out Easter a little early with a Neighborhood Easter Hunt. The kids loved it and we even got lucky and we got a special visit from the big Chocolate Easter Bunny! Have I ever said how much I love where we live. The people, the activities, the parks.... just about every single thing!






We spend the night coloring Eggs with our cousins


Saturday morning we went to the Taylorsville Easter Egg hunt which was a huge hit. They kids ended up scoring some big prizes and left pretty happy.

Easter morning I wanted to make as special as I could. Either certain holidays such as Easter and Christmas I really want to try to teach my kids what it is all about. Yes, I still want to keep it fun and do all the commercial stuff but I want them to grow up knowing the true meaning and what it is all about. The past few years I have sent them on a scavenger hunt to find their baskets. I leave them hint and in each hint I leave party of the story of Christ Resurrection. They kids look forward to it and so do I.


Of course, we had to have our traditional Bunny pancake breakfast. I love how much the kids love this stuff, it makes it all worth it.
Easter Sunday Outfits and my favorite to shop for.....


















After church we headed to my SIL Katies house for dinner and a hunt and then off to my sister Hayley's house for another hunt. We left with lots of candy that is for sure!









No comments:

Post a Comment