Friday, September 20, 2013

1st Field Trip to Wheeler Farm....




When Hadlee got her September Schedule I think I was more excited then she was about the upcoming field trip that she had. I kept telling her about it to get her excited and it wasn't until the night before that she really understood that we got to go the a "farm" instead of school. I remember growing up and having my mom always volunteer to come along on my Field trips and I loved it. I would always imagine the day I got to attend them with my kids. I know a little crazy but I couldn't help it. It was everything I expected. 
We met at the park for lunch which I was happy that Hadlee thought playing with her mom was way more cool then playing with her friends. After playing and eating we went on a tour of the farm. It was fun to actually see Hadlee in a different setting. I learned that she was not shy at all. She was always the one raising her hand the answer all the questions even if she didn't know the answer. She also was the only one that really interacted with the teacher and wanted to make sure the teacher in included in all the activities. Her teacher did come up to me and mention that Hadlee is the one always stumping her in her tracks. Asking her questions that she is not sure how to answer... see I am not crazy. After the tour we were able to feed the ducks and explore a little more. It was such a fun day and we were both worn out by the end. I will say it time and time again, I love being a mom especially to this little girl. I feel so blessed to be able to have a job that allows me to be able to be home in the day with her. As hard as it is to work at night, as long as I get my days with her it is all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment