Thursday, January 3, 2013

Cheers to 2013......

I am pretty sure one of my favorite things about starting a new year is I feel like it is a fresh start. I have always been a huge goal setting and especially for the new year. I may or may not force brig Pete to make goals with me for himself and as a family. Here are some of the not so personal goals for us this year:

Spiritual:
-Weekly Family Night leaving our phones at home
-Temple Night AT LEAST every other month
-Service project every 2 weeks
-Family Prayer at night

Mallory's personal goals: 
-Monthly Craft Project 
-Go back to school
-1 hr. a day on Internet
-A photo a day
 
Pete's Personal Goals:
- Get 2 more flying licences
-Have better study habits 
 
Hadlee's Goals:{more like mom & dads goals for her}
-Potty Trained {better be}
-Get into Preschool & other activities
 
Family:
-Re new 72 hr. Kit
-Be in house
-Go somewhere we have never been
-Save. Save. Save
- Cross off 5 things from my bucket list
 

No comments:

Post a Comment