Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Let's Give It a Try.....

I haven't been in too big of a hurry with doing the whole potty training thing. I mean to be honest having her in diapers seems much easier. I don't have to worry about dropping eventhing and hurrying to the bathroom with her or being in public and trying to find the nearest bathroom so that we don't have a accident. Yea, doesn't sound fun to me. Hadlee hasn't been all that interest in it either.  A while back she did ask Pete to put her on the toilet but was more interest in the flushing part then actually going potty.
I decided to get her her some underwear for Christmas. She wasn't that unpressed until a couple days later when I opened the package up and she realize she could wear them! We instantly put her on the pot and she went, it was defiantly a proud mother moment. I cheered, she cheered and we were off to a great start. We set a time for every 20 minutes, each time she would go. Wile eating lunch she had a little accident which was probably my fault cause it had been a little while since we last try sitting on the potty. Anyways, after that I was done, like I said diapers are just so much easier right now. Maybe we will give it a go in a couple of week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment