Friday, December 28, 2012

Our Christmas {2012}....

Of course Christmas morning everyone was woken up by me. I just couldn't handle the excitement I had.
This was the first thing Hadlee saw and of course ran over to put on the lip stick!
We sure got spoiled this year, also Louie left us a letter behind! We can't wait for him to return next year!
Then of course, we got to enjoy the best Christmas breakfast ever. Coffee Cakes, Egg Melts, & Hot Chocolate.
After playing with toys, and cleaning up the Christmas mess we hurried to get ready to head over to the Schip's to see family and exchange gifts.
After celebrating at the Schip's we head to my parents for Dinner/gift exchange.
The best thing about Christmas is being with Family. Hadlee was probably more excited to see her cousins then she was about any of her present. I am so grateful that both of our families live minutes away and that we get to spend the day with them.
After all the family went home and we put Hadlee down to bed I couldn't help but think about what Christmas is all about. The birth of my Savior Jesus Christ, how grateful I am for his birth and the wonderful life he led.

No comments:

Post a Comment