Thursday, September 6, 2012

We love the Swiss.....


 

Its that time of year again for Swiss Days.
A weekend I look forward to all year.
This year we had to cut it short because we had my nieces baptism but it was still so much fun.
My mom and I headed up Thursday afternoon to the outlets. My plans were to just help my mom shop but of course I couldn't control myself.... However, I learned that shopping for someone else is even more fun because its not your money! We met up with my 3 sister at our hotel (Zermatt) then headed to dinner. After feeding our faces we decided to get an early start on our shopping. A couple of Booth's were opened down the street from Swiss days so we took full advanced.
We headed back to the hotel for the night and had a girl talk which is always my fave.
The next morning we were up bright and early to be there right before they open. The rest of the day was history.....
I guess you know you are a Swiss days lover when 3 different booth owners say that they remember you from last year. I even had one lady ask if I wanted to work for her. I am pretty sure my sisters and I are known as the crazy Swiss Days girls.
After getting our feel we took a break and 
went back to the outlets. It was my mom and 2 sisters and since I had already done most of my shopping I got to be their shopping. It was seriously so much fun we pretty much had a fashion shop in the dressing room and got others involved.
I am already looking forward to next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment