Monday, May 7, 2012

Still alive

Pete is enjoying school as much as possible. He is flying about 3 times a week and then doing his other classes online. He is still working full time which I wonder everyday how he does what he does. Hads and I are so lucky to have him. He is such a hard working.
I am a week away from graduating training with Delta. Yes, Graduating from my jobs training. Although I am not walking away with a diploma it has been quite an accomplishment. Training was 15 weeks, 5 days a week 8 1/2 hours a day including weekend which hasn't been that easy. In class room training we took 4 test in which if they were not passed you would be dismissed from the job. After that we had 10 weeks of on the job training. It has been a fun, exciting, exhausting, tiring, and successful 15 weeks. I have gained about 25 best friends, learned a lot, and has grown to love my job and the company I work for. On top of that I have been selling headbands/accessories on the side and most importantly being a mom. Although I wish I could stay home all day with Hadlee and am so glad that I do get to spend the time I do with her. Starting next week I work nights. This wasn't my first choice shift but after receiving it I am starting to realize that it just might have been a blessing. This means I will get to spend the whole day with Hadlee, I will be able to spend weekend days with Hads & Pete and the best thing about it is we don't have to send Hadlee to any babysitters house/Grandmas. Not saying Grandmas was bad, I actually can't thank my mom and Pete's mom enough for helping us this last 15 weeks. We are so lucky to have them.
Hadlee, almost 22 months old. What the freak! Although I will always think of her as my baby in reality she is no longer a baby. She is all toddler. She is talking and I mean really talking not just talking her own language. She loves Mickey Mouse, going outside, playing with mom and dad, her cousins, Aunts & uncles, and organizing. Not to mention she is ALL girl, she loves getting her nails painted, doing her hair, wearing moms jewelry, and {sometimes} a drama queen. We still can't get enough of her.
This past week Hads, and I took a little get away to Arizona to see cousin Chelsie. We had so much fun in the sun and spending time with family.

{photos from phone}











No comments:

Post a Comment