Tuesday, March 6, 2012

San Diego 12'

This past weekend we made a short trip down to San Diego to go to Sea World. I wasn't quite sure if Hadlee would have any interest in it but I figured it was worth a try. We are planning a trip to Disneyland and figure this will give us an idea how she will do. Not to mention Pete loves Sea World. Well to say the least she loved every minute of it except for the rides... She also did great all day. Before leaving the park, Pete, my dad, and I decided to do the Roller Coaster and my mom stayed back with Hadlee and that's when she crashed. 
After the park we went and drove past the San Diego Temple, and then to see the ocean. We arrive right when the sun was going down, absolutely beautiful! That night we went to Old Town San Diego which I fell in love with. If you have never been I recommend it. Its such a cute little/big town. We ate at a yummy Mexican restaurant. The next morning we headed home. It was such a fun weekend and we will be going back sooner then later! Also thanks Mom & Dad for coming along!
{lots of pictures}



No comments:

Post a Comment