Wednesday, March 7, 2012

For the love of snow...

Hadlee is 19 months, lives in Utah and I am ashamed to say today was her 1st time actually playing in the snow. The problem wasn't that she didn't want to, she loves the snow. Every time it started to snow she stands by the door and says "Hi, Snow". Every time we go outside when there is snow she says, touch. Pete usually gets her a handful to eat while we are in the car. The real problem was I hate the snow. But today I decided to not deprive my child anymore and let her have the time of her life which she did..... if it wasn't for her runny nose and rosie checks she would have stayed out there all day. At first she only thought that the snow was there for eating. Once I taught her how to make a ball and throw it, she was having the time of her life and chasing Maggie around trying to throw the snowball at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment