Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The city Life, New York 2012

Over the weekend we decided to catch the red eye flight to New York! Pete has never been there and I have been dying to take him there. It was such a fun trip! My little sister took Hadlee for the weekend so it was just us two. We arrive in New York Saturday morning, checked into our hotel and slept for a couple of hours and then went into the city! I was a little nervous that Pete was just going to be overwhelmed with all the people and not care to ever go back. But it was complete opposite! He loved every minute of it. He ever asked if we can go back this weekend! We spent a lot of time just walking around and seeing all there is to see. Monday we took a morning flight back home.... that's a whole other story (I have never ran so fast in my life through a airport.... and still missed our flight) But it was such an amazing weekend and I loved spending it with Pete!
 
Day 1
 
 
Pete picking out Hadlee's gifts! Probably his favorite part of the trip!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Day 2

 
 
 
 

 
 
{sorry some of the pictures are from my phone and a little blurry}

No comments:

Post a Comment