Monday, March 12, 2012

I love that everyone's Monday is my Friday, but not so fond of everyone's Thursday being my Monday.... however, it has made my week go by faster!
I actually love having 2 days off in the middle of the week. Having the weekends off I usually don't get much done because there is too many activities going on that we ended up running from one place to another. But with 2 days of during the week I can just focus on getting this done and more importantly spending time with little Miss Hads! I love it! However I do miss not getting a whole day to spend with Pete. But in a month I get a new schedule so we will see what I get!!!
Hope everyone is having a great Monday... I know I am!

1 comment:

  1. found your blog randomly when i goodled... "binky" today. :)

    glad i did becasue you have a cute blog & family!

    ReplyDelete