Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My days with Hadlee

This little missy make life so much more fun! Although at time I say that she is getting at that hard age (terrible Two) I still love her to death. She is now a talking machine, everything we say she picks up on and surprises us at how good she can pronounce things. Everyone says she is ready to be potty trained, her new thing is to take off her diaper, but only when she goes to the bathroom in it. Also every time she "toots" she brings me a diaper and says, "Change me." But to be honest I am not in any hurry to get her potty trained. She also Loves playing outside, sun or snow she wants to go outside. She is such a little smarty pants, she loves colors and counting. We love her to death and are enjoying this fun stage she is at!!

No comments:

Post a Comment