Sunday, December 25, 2011

Tis was the night before Christmas...

We decided to stay up in Salt Lake for the weekend to make things a little easier so that we wouldn't have to drive back and forth. Our plan was to go home Christmas Eve night to have Christmas morning at home but with some begging of my mom and little sister we decided to have Christmas morning at my parents which I am so glad we did. Christmas Eve morning we went bowling with the Hind family. This year was a little hard with Hads, she loved rolling the ball down the lane but didn't understand why she couldn't run down the lanes. After bowling my dad took us all out to lunch. After lunch we headed for the Schipaanboords for some games and goodies. Pete and I had to drive back home to pick up all the presents while Hadlee stayed and played with my parents. That night, we opened up our Pj's and helped Grandma prepare the coffee cakes.
































Pete and I playing Santa!


yes.... Pete asked for a Snuggie.... I don't think he really thought I would get him one but he got LUCKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment