Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011


We had a fabulous Christmas! We loved spending time with our families! Hadlee's favorite part was handing out the presents. She didn't care much for unwrapping the presents she was more concerned at giving them out! It was so cute! Santa sure did spoil us all! THANKS SANTA! 


Hadlee waking up....











It was so much fun going to Church on Christmas.... it doesn't happen that often. All Petes family except for his brother and family went to chruch with his parents.















For Christmas this year I got my parents an unlimited boarding pass all around the world.......
This has seriously been my dads dream to have one of his kids work for an Airline. I had to hold my secret in from everyone but Pete for almost 2 weeks.... hardest thing ever! I am so excited for this new journey in my life.
I am so glad I got their reaction on video, after we stopped filming they started crying!

No comments:

Post a Comment