Thursday, December 29, 2011

A day on the slopes!

Monday, my sister invited us to go Skiing with them. Most of my family ended up going and it was seriously a blast. They had to kick us off the lift literally.... The last 3 years i have taken up snowboarding since that's what Pete loved, even though I didn't feel as comfortable on a board then I did ski's I loved it.  However, because everyone was skiing besides Pete and my brother-in-law I figured I better ski so that I can keep up. Skiing comes way more natural to me then snowboarding. I figured that since I haven't skied for a couple years I would be the laugh of the day. Don't get me wrong I gave everyone a good laugh when I feel into a tree and couldn't get out but for not going for awhile I did great and was able to keep up with everyone! Also, it was my little sister Kalie, 2 of my nephews and my brother-in-law first time skiing. It was so much fun to watch them! We had so much fun that we have already planned out next ski trip and decided that this should be our new tradition to go the day after Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment