Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Actual Halloween!












On Halloween, Pete and I both had to work so Hadlee enjoyed the day with Grandma Karen, they read books and played in the leaves. Hadlee loved it! That night Pete and I met up with Hadlee and some of my family at my sisters house for dinner and Trick or Treating. When I first got here Hadlee was sleeping, I immediately woke her up, she was not going to miss out of this fun! I am sure she will thank me one day! The older kids left without out. So we decided to just take Hadlee and Kenzi. They loved it, they got the hang of it real fast and didn't want to stop. They were such a hit, we sat at peoples door steps forever while little old people drooled over them! After doing a little Trick or Treating there, we headed to Grandma Jan;s to surprise them. Right when we got there, they turned their light off, that didn't stop us. They were happy to see her! And of course she got MORE candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment