Saturday, November 5, 2011

turning into a toddler.....




Her new thing is to take out everything she can reach in the pantry and stack them on each other. She wasn't getting it very high until dad helped her.



This little girl has a mind of her own, yes, I know its only going to get worse as she gets to be a teenager but for now we love it! She has started to talk and its still unreal. She is growing into a fun, loving, and crazy toddler. I am pretty sure that her favorite thing to do is make our hose a mess. It doesn't matter where and how, its like she doesn't like a room to be cleans, because minutes after cleaning a room, she some how finds a way to mess it up... so please don't judge if you come to our house!

1 comment:

  1. I just can't believe how fast they grow up, Hads is more precious everyday! Love you girl, I need to start following blogs more I am terrible! Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete