Wednesday, August 17, 2011

All moved in!

Yup,unpacked and all!
We just have a couple of pictures to hang and its our home sweet home. I absolutely love it! I love moving into a new place and getting to redecorate. I think Pete loves it just as much as I do because he seems very interested in what goes where. You also don't know what you are missing until you have it such as a pantry, washer and dryer, WALK IN CLOSET, side by side fridge, bath tub, yes, I am actually excited about those things! Those are all the things that in our 2 years of marriage have never experience having in our apartments. And boy does it feel great! I don't think I have ever done so much laundry that I have in the week because I love that I can do a load while cleaning or getting ready. Also don't even get me started on the walk in closet... for once (since being married) I don't have to pack up my clothes at the end of each season so that my next season clothes can fit in our closet, nor do I have to put my shoes in random closets through out the house. Now I can display everything all in one closet.... I even was nice enough to give Pete room to hang up all his clothes!



We also went to church Sunday and got to meet our ward, its HUGE! Seriously we thought it was stake conference when we first walked in. We were wrong its just our ward, and we loved it! They were all so sweet and welcoming.


Hadlee is doing better with the move, she ended up getting her first fever which was no fun at all. It was her first time being really sick which the Dr. is quit impressed with making it a full year without having a sick baby so I guess I can't complain cause it had to happen sooner then later. But we got over that after a couple days and now we have our fun sweet Hadlee back!




She fell asleep like this











Oh yes, I forgot to mention that the location is great, its right off the freeway and right by the cutest park and not to mention the ENORMOUS house that's right by us, yes I drive by and dream everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I didn't realize how many shoes you have!! Post more pix, I dont see much of the house haha! Well have to come down and see you soon but I'm not sure when since you work! Text me and tell me when you don't work :)

    ReplyDelete