Friday, March 4, 2011

SEVEN

Thats right....
Hadizzy is 7 months!
I look at her everyday and tell Pete how big she is. I still can't believe it.


I feel that she has hit some huge milestones which is kinda bitter sweet.

She is SO close to crawling, she gets up on her hands and knees and can't figure out what to do quite yet.


She is EVERYWHERE! & wants to touch and play with EVERYTHING!

She is eating rice cereal & Baby food. She loves it and is such a good little
Her 2 bottom teeth are pretty much all the way out!
She is clapping and loves it, If we say patty cakes or yea then she imediatly starts clapping.

Her naps are stating to be shorter and less frequent


She is still sleeping throughout the night


She is starting to not want her binky so much just mainly when she goes to bed


She LOVES dogs!


Went on her first 10 hour road trip and did amazing


Does not like wear socks and pulls them off no matter what


Has gone 7 months without being SICK... Big deal and now I am scared to death that since I am putting this she is going to get sick :I


All and All we love this little girl more then you can imagine!!!




Sorry its the only picture I have right now, I have been horrible at taking pictures and I want to get this post up before its too late..... its already 2 weeks late

No comments:

Post a Comment