Thursday, March 25, 2010

She can sure KICK!

Wednesday night when we returned from a long exciting day in Puerto Vallarta I got the BEST surprise. I kept feeling something weird.... I didn't think much of it and then WAM! It was like a big bubble popped inside of me. Honestly the coolest feeling ever!! I always wondered what it would feel like when I finally felt her and I was starting to get bummed that I hadn't yet. But this was much better then I expected! I think she just discovered her legs cause she has been kicking away since then. I think we have a dancer on our hands!! I LOVE IT! However, we are definitely on different sleeping schedules. While I am sleeping she is dancing away! Pete gets so excited for me. Every time I say I can feel she he runs over and trys to feel. He hasn't yet, However, I did feel it from the outside last night but of course he wasn't home so maybe tonight!

Its been so fun buying girl stuff. I decided they other night I need to get started on all the projects I want to do for her in order to be done by the time she comes! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, feeling the kicks for the first time is so exciting! My baby is the same way about a sleep schedule though - my cousin told me it's because when you are awake and moving it kind of rocks your baby to sleep and then when you lay down they are all ready to be up and movin' around. So when I get up to use the bathroom at 3 am it's now hard to go back to sleep because he's wriggling around and kicking and turning over...oh well! It's fun isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! I felt a lady's stomach at my work her baby had the hiccups it was so cool!!! I can't even comprehend having a baby inside of me! Isn't it kind of surreal sometimes?? I am so happy for you girl! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right. The BEST feeling! Totally makes up for the yucky feelings pregnancy sometimes produces.
    (Just found your blog. Hope you don't mind if I stalk you periodically :)

    ReplyDelete