Monday, March 1, 2010

Caden & Sam's Birthday date!


So we are a little behind on our birthday dates! We just have so many nieces and nephews and it feels like half of them has falling in February. So Saturday, we for once didn't have our whole day planned so we decided to take Caden & Sam out. They decided they wanted to stop at McDonald's for lunch and then off to go mini golfing. To be honest I am not a big fan of this and haven't been for a very long time however, I actually enjoyed it this time. We ended up playing 2 different courses which I froze my butt off but it was worth it. These two crack me up! The whole time both of them were telling each other not to cheater, then when they didn't think anyone was looking i caught them both hitting their ball a little closer to the whole.






We are so lucky to have these 2 as our nephews. Both of them have grown up way too fast. I remember the day both of them were born. With Caden, I was so excited to finally be a Aunt. With Sam, I remember I was just as excited to be a aunt again! I love watching both of them form their own personalities!

No comments:

Post a Comment