Friday, February 26, 2010

Just for fun.... I am board!

10 years ago: I was 12 years old and in 7th Grade at Bennion Jr. High, Oh boy was I enjoying life or what. I got my first kiss with my first boyfriend which was in front of the whole 7th grade. I made friends with some of the greatest people. My best friends were, Natacia, Kelsey, Kaycie, and Alex Johnson. Every weekend I was on the go enjoying my new (what I thought) grown up life. You could probably find us at round table, the movies or somewhere on the side of the road waiting to be picked up by one of our parents! How great were those years of no worries!

5 years ago: I was a Junior at T-Ville! It was my first year on drill and I was enjoying every minute of it. I had a boyfriend which was in college so we were doing the whole long distance thing. Pete was at the same school at me but had no idea who he was...... he ate lunch by himself in the bathroom so that would explain it.... Jk some of my friends actually had a crush on him and would always mention him and I remember thinking who in the heck has a name that long..... Who would have thought 4 1/2 years later it would be my name!! I always had my girls.... you know who you are.. still my girls!

5 months ago: Well...... I didn't know this at the time but that was when baby Schipaanboord was made..... ha ha sorry if that's too much information but you could have done the math as well! Anyways I had just turned 22! Pete and I had only been married for about 5 months. Just loving life!

5 things on my to do list today:
1. Get off work!
2. Stop by parents to see nieces & nephews (every Friday is go to g-ma & g-pa)
3. Hang out with Petey!!!
4. Find a really good place to eat at!
5. Start on talk :l

5 snacks I enjoy: (next week I will have new cravings)
1. FRUIT(Apples, Strawberries)
2. Peanut M & M's
3. Chocolate Chip Cookies
4. PB & J Sandwiches
5. Cereal

5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1. Pay my tithing of course :)
2. Pay off my car then get a new car!
3. Build a house for Baby Schip to come home too!
4. Buy Pete Season Tickets to the Jazz
5. Travel the world!

5 of my bad habits:
1. Not listening to others when I know I am right....
2. Picking my nose! :)
3. Well I hope only people i know read this cause this might sound weird but if you know me its not surprise, putting my hands in my pants as in just placing them under the waist band!
4. Freaking out if I think I am going to be late
5. SHOPPING!!

5 places I have lived:
1. West Jordan
2. St. George
3. Hawaii
4. Provo
5. Orem

5 jobs I've had:
1. SUPER G's yeah baby!
2. Utah RV Rentals
3. Cyprus Credit Union
4. My smart world Preschool
5. Performance Audio

5 things people don't know about me:
1. Wouldn't care if I ever saw snow again!!
2. I want to move out of Salt Lake sooooo bad... Ask Pete, I remind him every night!
3. I can never fill up my gas unless the empty light comes on
4. Pete married me thinking I had a fake toe.... Long story!
5. Was on a state champion bowling team in High school!!

I tag: Natacia, Erin, Kelsey, Alicia D, Megan, any anyone who reads this!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!! I laughed so hard I cried when I read your bad habits:) haha picking your nose and hands down your pants!! I'm soo glad your so honest. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're first kiss was Perry! He told me that story when we first got together and I thought I was hilarious - in front of the whole seventh grade! Ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! I was cracking up about picking the nose and hands down the pants! The last few years I have had that last one too! Eh oh well!

    ReplyDelete