Monday, September 14, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!

Also I didn't get that many pictures which is surprising. But here as the few I did get!






So this weekend was another one that we just wanted to get away for. So we packed up our bags and headed South. We went with our friends Shane, Chelsie(my cousin), Chris and his wife Nikki. It was so much fun! We left Friday night and stayed in St. George. We stayed at our friends Stevens House that night which was fun to see him and some other of our friends that are living there for school. Of course that night we had to take a mid-night run to In and Out, Which by the they are building one right by my house, who would have thought a In and Out would come to Salt lake. But anyways, Then early Saturday morning we headed to Vegas. We spent the day shopping, and swimming which was much needed. That night we decided to go to a Vegas Club just to say we did and to see what it was all about..... Well we got in, stayed maybe 15 minutes and out we went. It was disgusting!!! Flat out Filthy. I won't even mention what we saw but it was enough to get us out of there. After that i was done with the whole Vegas thing, call me a bum but Vegas is much more fun in the day then night! Everyone is just drunk and half naked at night! so anyways, It was a short but fun and much needed trip before I started my new job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment