Monday, June 2, 2014

Girls/Sister Trip to Park City

The original plan this year was to spend the weekend down in St. George for the girls trip. However, due to my Grandams funeral, plans got a little changed which was no big deal. We ended up spending the weekend in Park City. After the funeral we sent our husbands home with the kids and headed to City Creek for some shopping and Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. We invited my dad to join us which is always a treat. After dinner we headed up to Park City to check into our hotel. The next morning before heading out for a day of shopping we did our annual "My favorite things" exchange. This year we got some fun things. We spent the rest of the day shopping and had a delisious dinner on Main Street Park City. We went back to the hotel with intentions of going hot tubbing but while getting ready it lead to playing a game and then a long girl talk. As always we stayed up late laughing and talking about those things only you can talk to your sisters about...... So grateful for my sisters and my mom who I can call my best friends.

Out dad and all of his girls at dinner
they couldn't wait till I was ready to exchange our gifts so I had to come out in a robe :/
had to make a stop at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory



No comments:

Post a Comment