Friday, December 20, 2013

9th Annual Girlfriend Christmas Party.....

 isn't she beautiful.....
I look forward to this tradition every year. This year we had lots to talk about being that just about all of our lives had major changes including lots of babies, pregnancies, new houses, a wedding, new jobs and a lot more. Madison was so nice to offer to have it at her cute little house. She made everything perfect. We all brought our specialties and Nick (Madison's husband) put his Greek chief skills to work and make a yummy main course.( being that I am not educated on my kinds of meats, I couldn't tell you what it was). After a delicious dinner we exchanged gift. We started a new tradition last year, instead of drawing names we now exchange our favorite thing. It is my favorite. Not only is it fun to share my favorite thing but to get 5 other things that I get to try someone elses favorite is so much fun. I am so blessed to have these girls in my life. We always used to talk about having kids together, and we have now officially accomplished that being that we have all been pregnant at the same time and will have kids in the matter of one year.

No comments:

Post a Comment