Friday, October 18, 2013

Kids Halloween Party...

One of my favorite memories about Halloween is that my mom would always make such a big deal out of it. Being that my birthday is in October, she would always throw me the best birthday parties which the theme always ended up being Halloween. I was totally fine with that. Even though Hadlee's birthday it not in October I decided there is no reason why we couldn't have a Halloween Party with all her little friends.
Lydia
Rachel
Hadlee
Landon
Paizley
Kenzie 
Calab
While our little guest were arriving we took pictures and started off with coloring a Halloween picture of their choice
After everyone arrived we sat down for a spooky Halloween lunch


After finishing up our lunch we decorated sugar cookies with as much frosting and sprinkles as we could fit on our cookie

After filling our bellies with cookies we played some games and had a dance party

It was even nice weather that we could run around outside
It was such a fun afternoon. We are so glad that everyone was able to make it and we look forward to the many years to come! 
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment