Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Disneyland July 2013.....

We thought we were crazy when we decided to go to Disneyland in the middle of summer. However, we lucked out! Actually, out of all the times we had been it ended up being the best.
The weather was PERFECT, and hardly any lines. Unfortunately, my dad (Grandpa) wasn't able to come along with us so it was just us and Grandma. We loved every minute of it, like always.

 Day 2
You would think differently from this picture, but this is seriously Pete's favorite place on earth I am pretty sure of. I am pretty sure every weekend he asks if we can go to Disneyland, even just for the day. Seriously, I have two kids on my hands. However, I love it! When we aren't at Disneyland, him and Hads are either watching Disney movies, listening and singing Disney songs or my favorite is them looking up YouTube videos of the Disney Parade. I love that they share this obsession!
We decided to make time for the beach this time and headed to Newport Beach which I am not sure if Hadlee enjoyed that or Disneyland more...
 Our MUST have... PICKLE

No comments:

Post a Comment