Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Preperation for Turkey Day....

This year I was a little overly excited for Thanksgiving and found every craft/food project I could on Pintrest to entertain Hads and myself and to keep up occupied until the actual holiday. We had so much fun and even had some cousins join us some of the days. This kind of stuff I dreamed of doing growing up. My mom was always the best at making holidays so special and doing activities. That is one of the many things I always wanting to carry on. The best part about it was that Hadlee enjoyed and appreciated every single bit of it. She would say things like, "I love it" and "Thanks mom for making a turkey with me" Those simple words meant the world to me and made every minute spend preparing worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment