Monday, November 12, 2012

Halloween 2012'

Our Halloween was full of excitement. It started on Saturday night for my sisters annual Halloween party. We look forward to this party. We all keep our costumes a secret until the party which makes it so much fun. This year there were so many good ones. Not only that by my sister went all out. Their yard was one of those houses people would drive up to for family home evening and drive by slow making a line up down their street. Some even would knock on the door asking to walk through their house. They did an amazing job. After the party we met up for some friends for a game night which was so good to see them and hear some "great" news ;)
They won two different awards....so funny

Popeye and Olive Oyl
Richard Simmons
Minute to win it
On the actually Halloween we headed up to my sisters house for another night of fun. Fun was a understatement for Hadlee, she seriously had a blast. She didn't take long to catch on to the whole trick or treating thing. We asked her if she was done and she said, "No we can't be done I have gone to every house yet" let just say we are loaded with candy if anyone needs any. She also would not just yell, "Trick or treat" it was the whole saying of smell my feet give me something good to eat. People got a kick out of it. Also while looking through her bag I found a sticky {huge} donut. I guess someone handed her one and she just throw it on in whit the rest of her goodies. All in all it was a great Halloween. Already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment