Tuesday, June 28, 2011

T-ville DayZ 2011

Saturday was a busy days for us. We had to wake up pretty early because we were in the Taylorsvile Parade with my dad's business. Pete got to drive one of the trailers while I pushed Hads in her stroller and throw candy. Hads was loving it and was a hit. She was waving her little flag and smiling at everyone. She loved it! After the parade my dad bought us lunch and then we headed to little Teagon's birthday party, Hadlee's 1st friends birthday party! After that we spent the rest of the day at the pool. Later that night we met up with friends and family at Taylorsville dayzz for dinner and fireworks! I was a little nervous how Hads would do. At first she wasn't quit sure about it and cried. I tried to take her away from then ad go under the food tent so she couldn't see them. Once we got under the tent she realized she loved them and didn't like that she couldn't see them. I went back out to them and she LOVED them. She just giggled and stared!!

No comments:

Post a Comment