Friday, April 22, 2011

Bye Bye Binky


So I was dreading that day when Hadlee would be too old to suck her binky and I would have to be the bad guy and take it away. Cause common people we all know that there is a time when you should not let your child 'walk' around with a binky in their mouth. I even remember in the hospital thinking that by giving her a binky to suck on was getting her hooked to a very bad habit. Well we learned fast that Hadlee did LOVE her binky and it made her happy especially at nights which if a binky was making her happy than that meant I was getting sleep and I was beyond happy. I just figured that when the time came for no more binky I would deal with it. Well to our surprise we came home from our vacation and were told by my mom that Hadlee wanted nothing to do with her binky. WHAT! I didn't believe her so I tried to give it to her and my mom was right Hadlee wanted nothing to do with it!!!!
Well that was easier then I imagined!

But I am sure going to miss my little binky face!!!



1 comment:

  1. She is too cute! That is amazing that she didn't want it!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete