Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 3

Your idea of the perfect first date

This is very simple.... any date is perfect with the RIGHT person I believe! Seriously that's what I loved about dating Pete, it didn't matter what we had planned it always ended up being fun and exciting. Sadly to say, I haven't always been this way. I used to have such high expectations of what a perfect date was until I put my head on straight and realize that its who your with that matters!
I can say one of my favorite dates was 2 years ago for Valentines day. Pete planned the whole day by himself and surprised me... which is a surprise itself since he is not good at keeping secrets. He told me to be ready by noon and to dress for the snow. He picked me up and he took my up north somewhere to go tubing (I love tubing). After that we went to lunch and then he dropped me off and told me he would be back to pick me up and to dress nice. That night he picked me up with BEAUTIFUL flowers and we went to the GRAND AMERICA for dinner. Later that night we snuggled and watched our favorite show, The OC! I will always remember that date along with out many others!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment