Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blessing Day!

So Sunday September 26, 2010 was Hadlees blessing day. It was such a beautiful, perfect day. She was surrounded by all her loved ones including friends and family. Pete gave her an amazing blessing. Hadlee was smiling the whole time!
I am so grateful for Pete and for the Priesthood he holds so that he was able to bless Hadlee. What a neat experience it is to see your husband hold your little girl and give her such a wonderful blessing. The whole day I had a song stuck in my head I can't remember what the name is but it talks about the life of a daughter of god and the first part of the song talks about a fathers blessing and then it goes on to baptism and her wedding day. It has been on of my favorite songs since I heard it and I would always think about my life but this day it had a different meaning it was my daughters life that I was referring to and I was overwhelmed with happiness!

After the blessing we went back to my parents house for a lunchin and enjoyed each others company. Thanks to everyone that came and continues to show your love and support. We love you!

Mommy & Hads right before church

Hads & Daddy

Hads with Grandma & Grandpa

Hadlee look absolutely beautiful! Her dress was made by my mom, she is seriously so talented. Hadlee is so blessed to have her as a Grandma!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! I'm more then IN LOVE with Hads dress and headband:) Seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen!! I WANT IT :) haha. did your mom make the headband too?

    ReplyDelete