Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Not yet!

She is not here yet!!
I wish I could say I was patiently waiting... but I am not!
Not at all!
We are SO ready for her to be here!
I have a Dr. Appointment tomorrow and I am hoping that she will give us good news on my progressing!
I feel like nothing is happening.... NO PAIN!
Never in my life have I wanted to feel pain so bad!
I feel that if I feel pain that means we are closer.... However, I am sure I WILL change my mind once that pain comes on!

But until them.... BRING IT ON!!!

COME ON BABY!!! FIND YOU WAY OUT OF THERE!!

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried anything to make it start?? I hear you should walk lots, like over do it. Sometimes sex can initiate labor:) haha. or castor oil....EWW? GOOD LUCK!! only 4 days though:) that's soooo soon!!! YAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT take castor oil. It can be harmful cause it causes such terrible diarrhea and cramping and DOES NOT induce labor. Alicia, don't you try it either!! I'll tell you what works, stimulation of your nipples and "lower" area :) BUT don't do it until your ready for baby to be here cause it induces contractions! Good luck Mal, she'll be here soon!

    ReplyDelete