Sunday, July 11, 2010

4th of July!

This year the 4th of july felt like it was 10 days long..... Which I wasn't complaining about it except that my husband doesn't love it as much as I do and would not even go to ONE parade with me. :( Oh well, I told him he can get away with it this year but starting next year we are hitting every parade in the valley because our little girl will take after her mom and be a parade LOVER!
Anyways, Saturday the day most people celebrated the 4th Pete had to work, so I sent the day at my parents. That night we met up with my parents and brothers family for dinner and then went to my sisters to watch a movie on their projector which ended up being great cause we got a little firework show from the Riverton Park.
We, well I should say Pete, was all fire worked out from T-ville days so we decided to skip out on the city fairs and fireworks for the night.






The actual 4th, we celebrated our nephews 3rd birthday! Lincoln was the first baby I got to see born, I can't believe that was 3 years ago. I remember after watching it saying that I didn't know if I could do that... well I am about 2 weeks away from that and no turning back now! :)


Ohhh.... LOVE HIM!



No comments:

Post a Comment