Saturday, June 26, 2010

BABY SHOWERS

So my first shower was June 12th which was with my family.
I have honestly been looking forward to this shower because if you don't know, I seriously come from the most talented family....... funny thing is, I didn't get those genes.
Maybe one day they will come!
Anyways, my mom and sisters throw the shower and they made it so cute! For food they did homemade Cafe Rio which was amazing!!!

Decorations








For the favors, my sister in-law made flower clips for your hair, they turned out so cute! Freak, she is not even blood related and she even got the gene!







My mom surprised me with a quilt for the bedding, it is adorable and just what I wanted!


On June 25th my friends throw me a shower.
It was so much fun, I got to see some friends I haven't seen forever! We had delicious food and got some great stuff!

We played a game where you guest what kind of candy bar was melted in the diaper.... Meg just couldn't resist!

Carrie, my friend from Hawaii, haven't seen her in 2 years!



Ixchel knows me too well, she knows that not only does the baby needs something but the mom who is carrying her for 9 months needs something to keep her going!!! Love you Shell!
I have another shower with Pete's side on July 10th! I can't wait!
Thanks everyone for coming to the showers and for your love and support! I have such great family and friends!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment