I can't take it anymore... WHAT IS IT!!
Ok, so today I am 15 weeks! I have been told that I could find out what we are having but we would have to pay to do it. Or I can wait until I am 20 weeks and get it done for free! I thought I was going to be able to wait but I can't, I just want to know what our little bean is! I think that paying the $60+ is worth it because I have found myself buying boy and girl clothes because I just can't pass them up. So I think that by paying the $ it would save us on buying both gender clothing and then I could just focus on one.... What do you think?? (I tried to convince Pete with that one, he wasn't falling for it!)