Friday, December 11, 2009

1 YEAR AGO!



Do you ever think about to what you were doing a year ago at the exact same time..... I do all the time!
This morning as Pete and I were getting ready for work I realized that one year ago which was the December 12, however it was Friday I was getting ready to dive up to salt lake to see Pete after 2 years of being on his mission. If you would of asked me where I thought I would in a year. I probably would have said planning my wedding maybe, or on a mission. That day was full of excitement and nervousness!

Since Pete and I were only friends I didn't really know where we stood, either did he. His parents invited me over to his house that night to see him but knowing my friends and I and our history of being sneaky we decided to sneak to the airport, dress in disguised and watch ELDER SCHIPAANBOORD came off the plane. What a crazy and memorable experience that was. Running into the airport thinking we hadn't landed yet to seeing him and his family coming out towards us. I am pretty sure they saw us they just didn't know who we were because of what we wee wearing, (which is another story). Anyways, seeing him that night was great. I felt like I had my best friend back.

As you can see it didn't take long for us to know what we wanted. I asked Pete this morning if he ever imagined not only being married but having a baby a year after being home. He never would have thought however he along with I couldn't be more excited about where we are!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe its been a year, that is insane! I will never forget that day and all the stress and craziness you went through to lead up to that day. I am so happy yours and Pete's fairytale worked out. You both went through so much and the lord has seriously blessed you and I know you both know that. I love you guys and I am SO happy for you!!
    L

    ReplyDelete