Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I love this time of year!
Yes, I am that person who starts listening to Christmas music right after Halloween and puts up my Christmas tree before Thanksgiving.
However, that doesn't mean I don't care about Thanksgiving! I love Thanksgiving! I love spending time with the family. I love thinking of all those things I have to be grateful for! and of course I love the food!!

This year I have so much to be grateful for!

* My husband!

*My family

*My parents

*Petes Family (which is my family as well)

* My close friends

*The Gospel

*My job!

*My co-workers

*My Heavenly Father

*Our home

*My car

*My happiness

*Schooling

*Mine and Pete's health

*and most of all...... our little spirits in heaven!

2 comments:

  1. AMEN! I am so Thankful too! We are sooooo blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA soooo funny, that your most thankful for your future kids:) you would say that!! haha love you, and I'm soooo glad I got to live with you, ah your the best!!

    ReplyDelete