Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Events! (long post)

Well Halloween was pretty much the whole week for us. Starting with my sisters party the weekend before, then Thursday night my mom had a Halloween party with all of my dads side! I loved seeing all the little kids dressed up and was impressed with some of the adults that dresses up too! It was fun just hanging out and even going on a Hunt outside even though it was way too cold.

My mom and brother put together a drink guessing game. They were drinks made up of all different things. I wasn't feeling too good that day so decided I better not try any. However, I heard some were not to bad but a couple were disgusting.

Conner as 49ers Football player!

Me & Violet from Incredible

Mr. Incredible & Dash
All the little kids didn't know what to think about this one!

Uncle Spencer and Aunt Karen

DASH

R2-D2 and Star Track person (never seen it)

So dang cute!

Getting ready for the hunt, however we didn't have a flash light so we didn't get much!

Pete and Lincolns findings!

Candy Hunt!

Nate and Conner, I think conner found all of the candy!
Pete came from work so he didn't have time to dress up, I don't think he was too sad about that!

Friday, some of us at work dressed up. Well, these pictures will somewhat explain the people I work with..... Boy do I love them! Their is NEVER a dull moment there! As Debbie says "no other place is like this". Which I am learning more and more she is right, Which makes me so lucky to be able to work there!

"All Fairies aren't Sissies"
Darrin the Tooth Fairy
Zach the Gangster

Heather the Little girl that lost her tooth so that the tooth fairy could come!

Debbie HSM Cheerleader!

Love them!

Pete also got to dress up for work! How freaking cute is my husband! I told him he should have been a baseball player in High school, He looks way too hot in that outfit!


Friday night, Pete and I throw a party with all of our friends it was fun too see how creative people got with their costumes. There were some good ones! It was fun to hang out, play games and eat but sadly to say I don't think we will be doing that again. It was way too much work and stress.

The Beckham's

Pumpkin won "Funniest costume"
Lance Armstrong and a nerd

Frankenstein won "Most scariest costume"! These were Megs homemade costumes! I am so proud of her, Look how good they are! I wish I was that talented!


Elvis & his 60's girl!

Lady Luck & her dealer

Dinosaurs in a 5 year old costume

Popeye & his lovely lady Olive Oyl

The Robber and his "bag of money"
"most creative costume"

Bateman & Cat woman
"Most favorite costume"

My Husband is Hot!

Dorthy and he date the scarecrow



Harry Potter & Hermione

Surprising enough I think Satuarday (actualy Halloween day) was the only day that week we didn't do something Halloweenish. I think we were so burnt out from the night before we were kinda over the whole dressing up thing, being that we had three different costumes this year. So while Pete cleaned up around the house I went out and found all the great sales on Halloween stuff for next year! Now i can't wait to decorate next year! :) After that we got offered Tickets to the Black out game and were MORE then happy to go! We dressed in Black and off we went with some of our friends. We had so much fun however it got pretty cold! :( Anyways, We had a great Halloween and hope everyone did as well. I actually think Pete is starting to like it!:) and if thats true I am happy cause that was my #1 Goal this
Bumble bee and Alice

" Go UTES"

3 comments:

  1. Mal! I still am so sad we were only able to be at your party for like 3 minutes! We were outside trying to calm paizley down for like 30 but that didn't mean anything I guess! It looks like it was so much fun! I really was so excited. You guys looked way cute too! We need to get together and do something soon. . plan our girls christmas thing! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! This is so random but I was bored at school so I was looking around at blogs and I saw this post about your halloween party. It looks like so much fun you all look so cute. I love the Beckham costumes, so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries on the long post! LOVED IT! So many fun pics to look at! It was fun to see all the different costumes! Looks like tons of fun! Halloween is the funnest Holiday ever!

    ReplyDelete