Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wedding Wedding and More Weddings!

This summer has been full of weddings!! I don't mind at all because I LOVE WEDDINGS, everything about them, however I will have to say that I loved them even more before my wedding because I would always find ideas and dream about my own wedding. But now that that's over with now I just like them cause they are so fun to me. Pete on the other hand HATES them, he always wants to see the bride and groom and leave. However he has gotten better at sticking around and getting involved such as showing his moves on the dance floor.



Pete was so cute with his nieces, they wanted to dance all night and Pete was more then hapy too.


Friday we had two weddings to go to, The first one was Pete's Neighbor that he has grown up with Jentri and Chris. They are such a cute couple and go so good together. Her wedding was gorgeous and she looked stunning! Her reception was at the Point which was so pretty and one thing I loved about her wedding is not only were her colors black and white....all her guest also were asked to dress in black and white, almost everyone did which was neat.

After that we headed to My friend Brit Todds wedding, with Pete being on call we showed up just as it was getting over and they were getting ready to leave. Brit looked beautiful even though i missed her in her dress she still looked beautiful.

We have a break this week from weddings but after that we have atleast one every weekend after that! YEA for getting married!!! Married life is so great!!! on that note its almost been 4 month since our wedding!!! oh how time flys!

No comments:

Post a Comment