Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summer is coming to an end!

Well summer is almost over and I can't believe it. I kinda have mixed emotions about it. I love summer but am so so excited for the Holidays that are in the fall. I have already started buying Christmas & Halloween decorations....even know its more then a month away I am just too excited. Only thing is, is that Pete has never been big on Halloween....WHAT? who doesn't like Halloween. He says growing up it wasn't a big holiday so he doesn't think much of it. Well that's about to change. I grew up opposite. Every holiday including st. Patrick's day and all those other holidays people don't think is a big deal was ALWAYS celebrated at my house. So of course I am going to carry that on! Pete better get used to it!!
Anyways this summer has been a fun but busy one. Pete and I am both working full time and still not in a home. We have been living in my sisters basement apartment while Pete's brother finishes his basements. It not been so easy. We are pretty much living out of bags and haven't got to use any of our new wedding stuff which I am so so excited to open up and use and most of all I can't wait to DECORATE!!! It doesn't feel like a home until its decorated. We have also been on many trips, been to many weddings and spent some time with friends and family!

Here are some pictures of things we have been up too:(out of order..sorry)


WENT ON PICNICS

(with our new picnic basket we got from our wedding)


SOAKED UP THE SUN





OF COURSE WENT TO T-VILLE DAZZ







WENT TO T-VILLE DAYZZ PARADE


HAD OUR WEEKLY DATE NIGhts







WENT SWIMMING!

SUPPORTED OUR NIECES!



DATE NIGHT AT THE DRIVE INNS( PLUS SIS)





SUPPORTED MY LITTLE SISTER!




WENT TO UTAH'S FAMOUS WATER PARK..RAGING WATERS


WENT TO BEAR LAKE FOR THE DAY WITH SOME FRIENDS!




CELEBRATED THE 24!!!


Visited friends at work!








Nothing beats summer!!! and the best thing about it was we got MARRIED!

No comments:

Post a Comment