Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Logan & Melissa's Wedding!

Over the weekend my brother got married. It was such a pretty wedding and we are so excited to have Melissa officially apart of our family. Not only was the wedding beautiful it was a blast.

Thursday night we had the wedding dinner in my parents backyard. We were all a little nervous about the weather but it ended up not being too bad. My mom did a wonderful job decorating and i am proud to say i did the candy jar!



My mom put together a s'more bar

My master Piece



During the dinner there was some lost dog that had been running around our yard, we had no idea who's it was. Anyway, Pete and I left for a bit with my sister and we came back late to pick up our car. The dog was still there and it was going crazy... I think that little kids gave it too much sugar, i had never seen a dog like this. First it ran into my parents house and we couldn't get it out, it was going crazy them we went to leave and it jumped in our car and seriously wouldn't get out for about ten min. Pete would try to pick it up and it would jump right out of his hands. I almost peed my pants laughing so hard and Pete was getting frustrated. We finally got the dog out and drove off with it following us down the street. It gave us a good laugh!






Carsyn was the ring bear(I am not sure if you spell it differently) and he was so cute!!! Just look at him what a stud. And then she had Maurin and Jill and her brothers little girl as the flower girls they did such a good job and their dresses were adorable!



Logan and Melissa's Mom


Log waiting for his bride


She was such a beautiful bride!

AND THEN THE PARTY BEGUN!




My family was the first on the dance floor and the last. Even Pete showed us his move....YES PETE! I never thought i would see the day but he did it and he was so cute and not so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment