Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July







We are sure going to miss this Pool, My sister and her family is moving to a house without a pool. Hopefully its not too long until someone else gets a pool...(hint hint)




Pete and his Nephews


Michael

I would have to say out of all the holidays in the year this is my favorite!!! First because its HOT! This year with all the rain I got a little scared but it turned out great. Second cause i love everything about it the parades, party's, BBQ's and of course the FIREWORKS!!!
This year my Aunt did breakfast on the West Jordan parade route. That was so much fun some of our cousins were there and there was a nice little set up.... Thanks aunt Cindy. however, I learned something new about Pete, he DOESN'T like parades, WHAT... who doesn't like parades! I live for parades and i married someone who hates them! Wish i would have know that! ha ha jk i still would have married him! So YES we did end up leaving after eating. I hear we didn't miss out on anything.
at 11 A.M we headed out to my sisters house to get our TAN on! the rest of my family showed up at about 2 and the party started! We had a BBQ and then off to Pete's family BBQ. I am starting to get use to the whole back and forth thing between families! I actually love it! When it got dark Ryan (Pete's brother) put on a pretty good firework show and then we got to watch pretty much the whole salt lake valley's fireworks from Mel's Parents house! after that we were beat! what a long FUN day!! now its time for the 24!!

No comments:

Post a Comment