Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WEDDING SHOWERS!

I have been so blessed! This past month I have so many bridal showers given by amazing people. I always thought that when i got married my family and my friends would give me a shower but I have been so blessed to have had Petes family, Petes Ward, my ward, and dance class parents to give me a shower. They have also been so much fun, my last one is tomorrow night and i am kinda sad all this planning is coming to a end however I am so ready to be married to the man of my dreams.



Here are some pictures from some of the showers!


I have the greatest friends, Thanks girls, I love you all!!

The cutest cake, made by Alicia!





our fun little game! Never laughed so hard!


We played a game that i would get asked questions that were already asked to Pete and they filmed him answering them, if i got the question wrong i had to put a marshmallow in my mouth, I did better then it thought. Thanks Erin for putting that game together!



I am so blessed to have such amazing friend, Thanks for making this such a fun shower! You girls are the best!!! Erin...... your next!!!
My Family Shower!

My sister made me the cutest blanket, It was a blanket that i probably started three years ago and i got as far as buying the fabric and cutting it, its been sitting in my moms sewing room for years now and I couldn't get myself to do it, So my sisters surprise me by finishing it and adding pictures and Pete and I to it. It turned out so cute!! Thanks Hayley! and everyone else!


My and my cousins/roommates!!


This was at Petes family shower!! and boy was Pete excited for this present or what!!!


My dance girls!

Today was my last day of teaching dance, This has honestly been such a fun experience. I was debating whether or not to stop teaching this last semester because i was so busy but i decided to finish up the year i am so glad i did. These little girls have taught me so much. I loved coming and teaching them and hearing all their crazy stories and little things they would say. Today we had all the parents come and we put on a dance program. They did so good, once it got over the parents and all the other teachers surprised me with a shower. One of the little girls came up to me and said, " Miss Mallory, you can't get married then you won't be our dance teacher, " them another little girl added, " that's ok because she will just have to teach her own little girls how to dance." I don't know what it was but that mad me so excited, Trust me it won't be for a while but i am so excited for this new step in life and that one day i will have my own little girl that will be learning dance!!!

1 comment: