Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SWINE FLU!

As of last week me Pete and I were getting so excited for our honeymoon. Both of us had never been to Cancun so decided to go there. We planned to stay at a all inclusive resort which was very nice. I was so pumped!! and EVERYTHING was paid for...... a couple of weeks ago everyone started mentioning to us that we shouldn't go there cause it wasn't safe, Pete was concerned. I didn't know enough about it so i insisted we still went. lol after reading about it, no way was a i going there. I am not going to lie i was so bummed. WE weren't sure if we could get our money back so thank goodness for Pete's Mom, she called the place we booked our tickets and was on hold for about a hour then got hung up on and was on the hold for another hour and a half!! She was so much help! THANKS JAN! WE did end up getting a full refund and not have booked tickets to MAUI!!! I am so excited I never got to visit there when i lived over there and i heard it was so pretty!!! Hopefully we will be safe there! Reading about it really gets me scared, what else does this world need! I am just grateful that i am not one of those people that is dealing with it and that no one i know it either!!!

Cancun!

MAUI!!!


2 comments:

  1. yayyyy, maui is an awesome honeymoon spot, that's where we went! you guys will have a blast! love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mal, hey girl! This is Cynthia! I found your blog, I hope you don't mind. Sorry about Mexico but I bet Hawaii will be so fun! You and Pete are so cute together! I bet your wedding is going to be beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete