Sunday, April 12, 2009

We love to see the temple.... We're going there one day!




Last month we got the opportunity to go to the Draper Temple open house! What a great experience. Pete was on call that night, we were praying that he wouldn't get called and have to leave but midway through it he got a call and had to take it. Luckily he didn't have to leave but he didn't get to go through the sealing room with me, that just means we will have to go back there one day :) We can't wait!! What a beautiful place though! It truly is the house of the lord. The spirit was so strong there! I am so grateful that we have so many temple so close to us that we can attend and feel that warm spirit!!!


2 comments:

  1. Mal :) Hey girl! YAY new blog buddies! Ours is:
    ashleighsymone.blogspot.com
    I might change the address soon since we're married now but I'll keep ya updated. Anywho...

    GIRL the temple REALLY is such a beautiful place in appearance and in spirit. There is nothing like it and I am so excited for you to go through it with your fiance. It will truly be an experience that you'll never forget. I am so happy and excited for you. I love ya!

    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mal! Im so glad you finally got your blog goin! I wish we coulda gone to the temp with ya that night, we will have to do a session together sometime! We need to do something before your wedding if I don't pop the babe out soon! haha love ya!

    ReplyDelete