Sunday, April 12, 2009

So much to do........

While the boys all went to Priesthood, all my wonderful sisters came over to help get stuff done for our wedding! We have a month left and so much to do, thanks to all the people that are helping its been so much help! All the little girls are so excited to get to wear their new dresses and shoes! Every time I see them they always tell me that I am Marrying Pete! They love their soon to be uncle Pete, Whenever they come over and he is not here they are always asking for him, and when he is here he is so good at playing with them! The other day one of my sisters said that her tow little kids were looking at a picture that my mom have a the fridge of Pete and Lincoln kept pointing say Pep, and Emery said, " Mom, I love Pete" Ha ha i thought it was so cute!!!


Ivy is the offical wedding designer!!!

They all wanted a turn trying it on!




No comments:

Post a Comment