Monday, October 2, 2017

October 1st....

October has always been one of my favorite months and of course I am trying to brainwash my kids into believe that it is the best month.

It's actually working and you would have thought that it was Christmas with how excited Hadlee was for it to be October 1st. That may be because she remembers that the witches bring some goodies which is basically like Christmas. Every day for the last week she would tell me how many more days we had until October 1st. 

October 1st landed on a Sunday and better yet, it was Conference weekend which I loved. The witches made their yearly stop and left some goodies for the kids. 

                        
                         



I was finally excited to have an excuse to make fun food for the kids. I decided to try spider web pancakes which were a hit.... after I had to prove to Maxx that the spiders were fake. :/





The rest of the day we spent listening to General Conference, taking a drive up the canyon to look at the leaves and then ended the night at my SIL for a yummy dinner with her family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment