Thursday, November 20, 2014

New York Getaway....

Pete and I decided to take a little getaway to one of our favorite places to see some of our favorite people and favorite city! Chels had a great idea to try a Trapeze class. I won't lie, I was super nervous and almost backed out. So glad I didn't. It was so much fun and something I for sure want to try again.
After the class we decided to head up to Central Park to rent bikes and ride around the park. One of my very favorite things to do in the city. 
The rest of the time we decided to take a break from the city and explore long beach and The Hampton's. We were definitely not disappointed. 
One our last day Pete and I had some time to kill before our flight so we spent it in the city and decided to do something we had never done which was bike the Brooklyn bridge. This is something I highly recommend! Once you get across the bridge there is the cutest park, we saw about 5 weddings taking place there, that's how beautiful it is. Perfect view of the city!

 



Thanks Chelsie and Matt for having us, we can't wait to come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment